Miette’s Make-A-Wish event went well! It was a very busy day with a lot of people involved. A caravan of 20 Corvettes took Miette and her family to a local coffee shop where the event took place. There was ice cream from Blue Bunny, wood projects from Lowe’s, Miette was a barista for a bit and then her Airstream was revealed. Make-A-Wish and Blue Bunny Ice Cream did their own video’s about that day.
Here are some links to news stories about it.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Article
- KNDU News – Wishes Coming True For Girl In West Richland
- Tri-City Herald – W. Richland cancer survivor wants to hit the road
- KVEW TV – Community of supporters grants 6-year-old’s wish with a special “perk”
- CorvertBlogger.com – Make-A-Wish Foundation Fulfills 6 Year Old Cancer Survivor’s Dream to Ride in a Corvette (even though that wasn’t part of her wish – it was still totally awesome and a great part of the day!)
News from before…